Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- EnergyBUZZ(9/21/20) National Preparedness Month ends with teaching our keiki. Whether you’re a keiki or a parent, “Ready Kids” has tools and information to help before, during, and after disasters. Learn more at Ready.gov Ready Kids. (9/15/20) Chief Energy Officer Scott Glenn issued the following statement regarding the veto of HB1846. “While […]
- STATEMENT FROM CHIEF ENERGY OFFICER SCOTT GLENN REGARDING THE VETO OF HB1846FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sept. 15, 2020 “While the Hawaii State Energy Office is a staunch supporter of energy efficiency as a means of achieving Hawai‘i’s clean energy goals, the language in HB1846 unfortunately could be challenged in court, potentially costing the state further time and money and detracting from achieving our clean energy goals. Vetoing […]
- STATEMENT FROM CHIEF ENERGY OFFICER SCOTT GLENNFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Aug. 4, 2020 Chief Energy Officer Scott Glenn issued the following statement following Hawaiian Electric’s announcement that its fleet of about 925 vehicles will be plug-in electric by 2035. “We commend Hawaiian Electric for leading by example as it moves to convert its fleet to all plug-in electric vehicles. Hawaii has a […]
- HSEO GRANT WILL SUPPORT HAWAII’S CLEAN ENERGY GOALS, ECONOMIC RECOVERYFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 23, 2020 HONOLULU — The Hawaii State Energy Office was awarded a $425,070 grant from the U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE) to pursue several strategic projects that advance Hawaii’s clean economy goals and support the state’s economic recovery, including job training for energy sector workers and an upgrade of web-based tools […]
- HAWAII JOINS WITH OTHER STATES IN COMMITMENT TO ZERO-EMISSION VEHICLESFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 14, 2020 HONOLULU — Hawaii joined a group of 15 states and the District of Columbia to announce a joint memorandum of understanding (MOU), pledging to expand the market for electric medium- and heavy-duty vehicles, including large pickup trucks and vans, delivery trucks, box trucks, school and transit buses, and long-haul […]