Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- EnergyBUZZ(2/26/21) Hawaii Carbon Pricing Study This first-ever Hawaii-specific study was prepared for the Hawaii State Energy Office by the University of Hawaii’s Economic Research Organization (UHERO) as part of Act 122, Session Laws of Hawaii 2019. The study includes an illustrative range of tax amounts to explore options for achieving Hawaii’s policy goals. The Hawaii-specific […]
- STATEMENT FROM CHIEF ENERGY OFFICER SCOTT GLENN REGARDING REJOINING THE PARIS AGREEMENTFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Jan. 20, 2021 HONOLULU – Today President Biden signed an executive order allowing the United States to rejoin the Paris Agreement. The United States officially withdrew from the landmark climate agreement on Nov. 4, 2020, under the previous presidential administration. Following is a statement from Scott Glenn, chief energy officer for the […]
- HAWAII BUSINESS AND EVENTS RECOGNIZED FOR GREEN PRACTICESFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Dec. 4, 2020 HONOLULU — A resort on Hawaii Island that converted its gasoline-powered canal boats to electric propulsion, a Maui resort that increased its photovoltaic rooftop array to 2,138 panels to produce clean power, and another that switched to using municipally treated greywater to irrigate 14 acres of its property grounds […]
- NEWLY RELEASED REPORT INCLUDES ESSENTIAL HAWAII ENERGY STATISTICSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Nov. 19, 2020 HONOLULU — Hawaii’s progress toward achieving its goals in energy efficiency, renewable energy, clean transportation and decarbonization is among the updates detailed in the 2020 edition of Hawaii’s Energy Facts and Figures released this week by the Hawaii State Energy Office. The 43-page report is a compendium of statistics […]
- STATEMENT FROM CHIEF ENERGY OFFICER SCOTT GLENN REGARDING PARIS AGREEMENT WITHDRAWALFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Nov. 4, 2020 The United States today officially withdrew from the Paris climate agreement making it the only nation in the world to abandon the landmark accord. The duration of the United States’ absence from the agreement will depend on the outcome of the U.S. presidential election, which is still unclear. If […]