Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- THE DIESEL REPLACEMENT REBATE PROGRAM OPENSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: October 29, 2021 HONOLULU — Public and private organizations looking to replace medium- and heavy-duty diesel vehicles with clean, zero-emission battery electric vehicles are invited to apply for a rebate that could fund up to 45 percent of the cost through the Diesel Replacement Rebate Program (DRR). Presented by the Hawaii State […]
- DIESEL REPLACEMENT REBATES AVAILABLE TO ELECTRIFY MEDIUM AND HEAVY DUTY VEHICLESFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 30, 2021 HONOLULU – Approximately $2.1 million in diesel replacement rebates are available from the Hawaii State Energy Office in partnership with the Hawaii Department of Health. The new Diesel Replacement Rebate program offers a 45% rebate to public and private organizations within Hawaii that replace old, medium- and heavy-duty vehicles […]
- HAWAII STATE ENERGY OFFICE POSITIONS AVAILABLE SUPPORTING EQUITY, RESILIENCY, AND GREEN JOBS GROWTHFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: September 23, 2021 HONOLULU – The Hawaii State Energy Office is seeking candidates to fill three full-time AmeriCorps VISTA positions to continue building its capacity to serve vulnerable and underserved communities. “We are seeking candidates who want to tackle the climate crisis at its roots – energy, and equity to create a better quality of life for all of […]
- ALTERNATIVE FUEL CORRIDOR STATUS WILL BOOST KAUAI’S EV EXPANSION EFFORTSFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: April 23, 2021 HONOLULU — Hawaii got some good Earth Day news Thursday when officials received word that the Federal Highway Administration approved the Kauai Alternative Fuel Corridor, a move that will bring a host of benefits to the Garden Island including streamlined access to potential funding for electric vehicle charging infrastructure. […]
- EnergyBUZZ(3/05/21) The HSEO relies on DBEDT’s monthly energy trends report containing data on crude oil prices, average monthly gasoline, fuel consumption and much more. Energy data keeps us informed on Hawaii’s evolving energy landscape. February 2021 report now available. (2/26/21) Hawaii Carbon Pricing Study This first-ever Hawaii-specific study […]