Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- HAWAII STATE ENERGY OFFICE HIRING FOR EQUITY PROGRAMFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Oct. 12, 2020 HONOLULU — The Hawaii State Energy Office is seeking candidates to fill three new full-time AmeriCorps VISTA positions it created to help the office build its capacity to serve vulnerable and underrepresented communities. “A successful path to 100 percent clean, renewable energy and a carbon free economy requires green […]
- VIRTUAL EVENT SET THURSDAY TO MARK HYDROGEN & FUEL CELL DAY IN HAWAI‘IDepartment of Business, Economic Development and Tourism Hawai’i Technology Development Corporation FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Oct. 6, 2020 HONOLULU –Hawai‘i joins the nation in celebrating the sixth annual National Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Day, which marks the growth of the industry by raising awareness of the benefits fuel cells and hydrogen technologies provide in generating reliable […]
- STATEMENT FROM CHIEF ENERGY OFFICER SCOTT GLENN REGARDING THE VETO OF HB1846FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Sept. 15, 2020 “While the Hawaii State Energy Office is a staunch supporter of energy efficiency as a means of achieving Hawai‘i’s clean energy goals, the language in HB1846 unfortunately could be challenged in court, potentially costing the state further time and money and detracting from achieving our clean energy goals. Vetoing […]
- STATEMENT FROM CHIEF ENERGY OFFICER SCOTT GLENNFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Aug. 4, 2020 Chief Energy Officer Scott Glenn issued the following statement following Hawaiian Electric’s announcement that its fleet of about 925 vehicles will be plug-in electric by 2035. “We commend Hawaiian Electric for leading by example as it moves to convert its fleet to all plug-in electric vehicles. Hawaii has a […]
- HSEO GRANT WILL SUPPORT HAWAII’S CLEAN ENERGY GOALS, ECONOMIC RECOVERYFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 23, 2020 HONOLULU — The Hawaii State Energy Office was awarded a $425,070 grant from the U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE) to pursue several strategic projects that advance Hawaii’s clean economy goals and support the state’s economic recovery, including job training for energy sector workers and an upgrade of web-based tools […]