Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- HSEO GRANT WILL SUPPORT HAWAII’S CLEAN ENERGY GOALS, ECONOMIC RECOVERYFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 23, 2020 HONOLULU — The Hawaii State Energy Office was awarded a $425,070 grant from the U.S. Department of Energy (USDOE) to pursue several strategic projects that advance Hawaii’s clean economy goals and support the state’s economic recovery, including job training for energy sector workers and an upgrade of web-based tools […]
- HAWAII JOINS WITH OTHER STATES IN COMMITMENT TO ZERO-EMISSION VEHICLESFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 14, 2020 HONOLULU — Hawaii joined a group of 15 states and the District of Columbia to announce a joint memorandum of understanding (MOU), pledging to expand the market for electric medium- and heavy-duty vehicles, including large pickup trucks and vans, delivery trucks, box trucks, school and transit buses, and long-haul […]
- HSEO Launches Web Page to Share Information on New Round of Renewable ProjectsFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 15, 2020 HONOLULU — The Hawaii State Energy Office (HSEO) launched a web page today to provide information, as it becomes publicly available, on the 13 solar-plus-storage and three standalone storage projects announced by the Hawaiian Electric Companies as part of the largest renewable energy procurement ever undertaken in Hawaii. The […]
- STATE SENATE CONFIRMS SCOTT GLENN AS HAWAII’S FIRST CHIEF ENERGY OFFICERFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 3, 2020 HONOLULU — The State Senate last Thursday confirmed Scott J. Glenn to serve as Hawaii’s first chief energy officer. Glenn, who was appointed to the position by Gov. David Ige last fall, will lead the Hawaii State Energy Office (HSEO) in its mission to promote energy efficiency, renewable energy, […]
- STATE UNVEILS NEW ONLINE TOOL TO ASSESS POTENTIAL OF CONTAMINATED SITES FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENTFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 21, 2019 HONOLULU — The State of Hawaii has launched a new online mapping tool as part of its Hawaii Brightfields Initiative that will make it easier for land owners, developers, community members, and policymakers to assess the renewable energy potential of contaminated sites and other previously developed parcels statewide in […]