Page Not Found
We're sorry, we couldn't find the page you were looking for. Use the search below to find what you were looking for.
- HAWAII JOINS WITH OTHER STATES IN COMMITMENT TO ZERO-EMISSION VEHICLESFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: July 14, 2020 HONOLULU — Hawaii joined a group of 15 states and the District of Columbia to announce a joint memorandum of understanding (MOU), pledging to expand the market for electric medium- and heavy-duty vehicles, including large pickup trucks and vans, delivery trucks, box trucks, school and transit buses, and long-haul […]
- HSEO Launches Web Page to Share Information on New Round of Renewable ProjectsFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 15, 2020 HONOLULU — The Hawaii State Energy Office (HSEO) launched a web page today to provide information, as it becomes publicly available, on the 13 solar-plus-storage and three standalone storage projects announced by the Hawaiian Electric Companies as part of the largest renewable energy procurement ever undertaken in Hawaii. The […]
- STATE SENATE CONFIRMS SCOTT GLENN AS HAWAII’S FIRST CHIEF ENERGY OFFICERFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 3, 2020 HONOLULU — The State Senate last Thursday confirmed Scott J. Glenn to serve as Hawaii’s first chief energy officer. Glenn, who was appointed to the position by Gov. David Ige last fall, will lead the Hawaii State Energy Office (HSEO) in its mission to promote energy efficiency, renewable energy, […]
- STATE UNVEILS NEW ONLINE TOOL TO ASSESS POTENTIAL OF CONTAMINATED SITES FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY DEVELOPMENTFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: November 21, 2019 HONOLULU — The State of Hawaii has launched a new online mapping tool as part of its Hawaii Brightfields Initiative that will make it easier for land owners, developers, community members, and policymakers to assess the renewable energy potential of contaminated sites and other previously developed parcels statewide in […]
- HAWAII ONE OF FOUR STATES SELECTED FOR ENERGY SECURITY EXERCISEFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Oct. 29, 2019 HONOLULU — Hawaii was one of four states selected by the National Governors Association to participate in a state-focused technical assistance project to enhance their experiences in the GridEx V energy security exercise. GridEx is a remote, biennial exercise conducted by the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) to […]