Training: Energy Modeling for 2015 IECC Compliance and Net Zero Design
On March 24, 2020, the Hawaii State Energy Office and Hawaii Energy hosted a webinar, Energy Modeling for 2015 IECC Compliance and Net Zero Design.
This webinar and panel discussion provided guidance for designers and project managers and addresses the following questions:
- What are appropriate applications for energy modeling?
- When should I use energy modeling for energy code compliance?
- Should architects do energy modeling?
- How do I work effectively with an energy modeler?
- How do I plan for effective use of energy modeling in design?
|Erik Kolderup, PE, Kolderup Consulting||Mark Ayers, AIA, LEED AP, Ferraro Choi|
|Howard Wiig, Hawaii State Energy Office||Charles Chaloeicheep , PE, LEED AP, WSP|
|Kim Claucherty , AIA, BSME, LEED AP, Ferraro Choi|
|Samantha Nakamura, PE, LEED AP, WSP|
|Lester Ng, LEED AP, AHL|
Training webinar via vimeo