- The Hawaii State Energy Office is recruiting three AmeriCorps VISTA positions to address climate readiness and equity issues statewide. Go to HSEO HI VISTA
- The Hawaii State Energy Office has an exciting employment opportunity in Data Science. This position focuses on operating a data governance framework for data policies, standards and practices to achieve the required level of consistency, quality and protection to meet office needs. Get more information at Employment Opportunity.
Aloha! The State of Hawaii has a bold energy agenda – to achieve 100 percent clean energy by the year 2045. Along with reducing our islands’ dependency on fossil fuels and increasing efficiency measures, the clean energy plan is also contributing to the state’s economic growth.
Because Hawaii is committed to re-powering the clean energy market, we have embraced bold solutions that will help develop this competitive industry making Hawaii one of the leaders in the clean energy race.
The Hawaii State Energy Office is leading the charge and has embarked on a strategic plan to position Hawaii as a proving ground for clean energy technologies and accelerate our transformation to a clean energy economy.
We are delighted to announce our new Climate Ready Hawaii AmeriCorps VISTA program! Through a grant from the Corporation of National and Community Service, six AmeriCorps VISTA members will join four key state offices to address climate readiness and equity issues statewide that will help our most vulnerable communities thrive and be resilient in the face of climate change induced events and impacts.
The HSEO has three exciting positions:
– Community Engagement and Communications Specialist
– Energy Affordability Specialist
– Transportation Affordability Specialist
Accepting applications from October 5 – October 28